Simple, convenient, any-time access to your accounts via the internet.
- Transfer money between accounts
- Get current balances
- Make loan payments on your Friend Bank loans
- View front and back of checks posted to your account
- Download transaction data into your personal financial management software
- Check your deposits, auto-pay deductions, withdrawals, checks paid, interest earned, CD maturity dates, interest rates, mortgage and loan balances, and interest paid
Online Bill Pay
Got bills to pay? Put your pen away!
- Pay anyone, anytime, from almost anywhere
- Receive, view and pay bills
- Schedule payments to multiple payees from one screen
- Schedule single or recurring payments up to one year in advance
- Schedule automatic payments of e-bills
- Review pending payments, payment history, and track status of each payment
- Modify or cancel payments
- Download transaction data into your Personal Financial Management software
eStatements for checking and savings accounts can help you manage your statements faster and easier.
- Receive your statements several days sooner than with traditional paper statements
- No more worries about statements being stolen from the mailbox
- Save paper and eliminate filing and storage hassles
- Print copies of prior month’s statements as well as copies of the front and back of checks.
- Download and print copies of prior month’s statements and copies of checks
- Download copies of your statements to your computer or electronic storage device instead of filing paper copies
- Register by logging into Online Banking and following the prompts (should you not be prompted click the “profile button at the top and follow the directions under “eStatements”)
An effective way to help your business operate more efficiently while providing convenient 24/7 access to your accounts.
- ACH Origination
- Daily Balance Reporting
- Multi-factor Security
- Account Transfers
- Loan Payments
- Stop Payments
- Check your deposits, auto-pay deductions, withdrawals, checks paid, interest earned & paid