Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) requires mortgage loan originators and their employment institutions to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS).
Each employee of a bank who acts as a mortgage loan originator must register with the Registry, obtain a unique identifier, and maintain this registration in accordance with the Requirements of the SAFE Act. Below is a listing of the registered mortgage loan originators of Friend Bank.
- Kenneth Joe Grimes - NMLS #556320
- Charles Robert Breedlove Jr. - NMLS #808394
- Joseph Huntley Johnson Jr. - NMLS #808391
- Shawn Faison Hawthorne - NMLS #742728
- Randall M. Meeks - NMLS #488264
- Melissa A. Vann – NMLS# 828434
- David Stephen Bailey – NMLS # 478631
- Jillian Clark Kennedy – NMLS #474368
- Hurley Dan Hale II – NMLS #812308
- Adam Benbow Clark – NMLS #1474034
The NMLS Institution ID# for Friend Bank is #403419.
One of the objectives of the SAFE Act is to provide consumers with easily accessible information at no charge regarding mortgage loan originators. Public access is available using the unique identifier NMLS ID numbers at the following consumer access site: