For the most important investment of your life, it's good to know you're banking with a friend. Whether you’re purchasing a home or thinking about refinancing, we'll help you find the loan that makes sense for you.
Friend Bank Mortgage 8 point Guarantee
- We will always treat you with respect. We will treat you the same way we want to be treated. We will never just say “no” to a loan request. We will explain “why” we must say no. If the “no” is a result of credit issues we will refer you to a professional company who can help you reclaim your credit so you can go forward with a sense of pride.
- We will provide you with a “Set your Budget” form so you can have a full understanding of what home you can afford to purchase.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive outline of what items affect your credit score.
- We will give your credit request an answer within a timely manner along with detailed and precise contingencies.
- After you have provided all the documents requested, it will be our goal to close your credit request within 30 days.
- We will work closely with your closing agent to insure a smooth closing process.
- We encourage you to contact us as often as you feel the need to with any questions you may have about your loan request.
- We will always speak to you with respect and with professionalism in every conversation we have with you.
REGISTERED MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) requires mortgage loan originators and their employment institutions to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS). Each employee of a bank who acts as a mortgage loan originator must register with the Registry, obtain a unique identifier, and maintain this registration in accordance with the Requirements of the SAFE Act. CLICK HERE to review a list of the registered mortgage loan originators at Friend Bank.
All Accounts, Visa® Check Cards, Overdraft Protection, Loans, and Lines of Credit are subject to credit approval.