We know that you want to reward your employees for their hard work. We have a program to help you do just that, it’s our Friend of a Friend program.
Friend of a Friend Account
When you have a business checking account with us, your employees qualify for our Friend of a Friend checking account…a FREE personal account loaded with benefits.
- $5,000 Travel Accidental Death Insurance
- Free personalized Friend checks
- Free Visa Check Card
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- No fee Cashier’s Checks
- Up to 6 ATM surcharges refunded per statement cycle
- Free safety deposit box for one year
- Free 24-hour Telephone Banking
Friend of a Friend Personal Identity Protection
Your employees will receive $5,000 Personal Identity Protection with ID ProtectALL. What does this include for your employees?
- Payment Card Protection. With one quick toll-free call, we’ll cancel your cards and stop unauthorized purchases.
- Personal Identity Protection. If your identity is ever stolen, we will ease your burden by reimbursing selected direct costs related to reporting and recovering the identity theft.
- Identity Recovery & Restoration. You are entitled to unlimited telephone consultation with Fraud Resolution Specialists. They will provide comprehensive guidance and identity recovery and restoration assistance at no charge.
- Six Months Free Identity Guard Monitoring Service. You will receive six months of credit monitoring service free provided by Identity Guard. The benefits of Identity Guard are:
- Daily monitoring of your credit bureau file.
- Email alerts notifying you of changes in your file.
- The security of unlimited toll-free personal customer service.
Friend of a Friend Member Savings
Your employees also qualify for our Member Savings Card, at no cost to you or your employee. Member Card estimated annual savings is $980. This “gold card” offers deep discounts at many leading merchants, including: Target, Barnes & Noble, The Home Depot, Radio Shack, J. Jill, and local merchants like Dothan’s own Conestoga Steak House.
Friend of a Friend Support
Schedule an annual onsite Friend of a Friend support session for your employees... we’ll bring the snacks. Your Friend Banker will review Friend of a Friend benefits with your group and also provide training on important financial topics like Identity Theft, Saving, Budgeting and financing a home.