As one of Alabama’s oldest family-owned community banks, our focus has always been on building relationships and serving our friends and neighbors in the Wiregrass. We believe success lies in being a true friend to our employees, our customers, and our community, and this belief is reflected in our core values:
- Honesty and Integrity: In our personal and professional lives, we seek to maintain the highest ethical standards. We are proud to be your friend, and we want our friends always to be proud of us.
- Excellent Service: Because our customers are our friends, we want them to know that they come first. Exceptional customer service is just one part of that.
- Family Environment: Our employees, our customers, and our community are part of our extended family. In banking and in our community involvement, we seek to help our friends and their families find happiness and prosperity.
- Community Commitment: We invest our time, our talents, and our resources in the communities we serve. We strive to make them better places for our families and our friends to live and work.
- Long-Term Business Discipline: As one of only a few 100-year-old banks in the country, we know that our carefully planned investments in business, in our employees, and in our relationships will carry us through the next 100 years.
To help friends save wisely, spend prudently, and borrow cautiously.
Our philosophy on banking
is really quite simple.
Banking is a business of friendships.
And while our philosophy is simple,
our mission is profound.
Be a true friend.
Be a true friend to our employees.
Be a true friend to our customers.
Be a true friend to our community.
This is our roadmap to success, true,
but more importantly, this is
our roadmap to significance.
Be a true friend.
Always be loyal.
Always be dependable.
Always be faithful.
Always be genuine.
Always be compassionate.
Always be understanding.
Always be kind.
Always be true.
Our business is not a square box
Ours is a circle of friends.
And to these friends,
we will always, always be true.
Banking True To You